Please note that all of our boots and shoes are meticulously handmade. Due to this process, there might be a slight variation from one item to the other, no piece of leather is the same to the others. No stitch is identical to the rest, that’s why all our products are unique.
Shoe Size Measurements
How to measure your child’s foot.
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe, measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
Size Recommended Maximum Foot Length