SKEANIE Junior SNUGs are hand made from soft geniune leather uppers with comfy teddy bear fur lining and a flexible rubber sole.
All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made.
SKEANIE is an Associate Partner of The Australian Podiatry Association (NSW). Colours may vary slightly from picture.
We recommend that you spray your SKEANIE footwear with a Shucare Water and Stain Repellent prior to wear. The best way to keep your SKEANIE footwear looking bright and new is to simply wipe over with a clean damp cloth or leather wipe. Applying Shucare Leather Conditioner and Renovating Polish will assist with maintaining their softness and colour. SKEANIE footwear should never be placed in the washing machine or dryer.
Shoe Size Measurements
How to measure your child’s foot.
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe, measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
Size Recommended Maximum Foot Length
22 / 5 130mm
23 / 6 137mm
24 / 7 145mm
25 / 8 152mm
26 / 9 159mm
27 / 10 165mm
28 / 11 172mm
29 / 12 178mm
30 / 13 184mm