All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made.
The Junior Range shoes are what we like to call our "Transition Shoe”; that is they will transition little feet from soft soled shoes. The Junior Range shoes feature eco-leather uppers, super light-weight flexible soles and "FLEX-easeTM” technology. These fabulously soft, light-weight shoes will transition little feet to the next stage.
SKEANIE is an Associate Partner of The Australian Podiatry Association (NSW). Colours may vary slightly.
We recommend that you spray your SKEANIE footwear with a Shucare Water and Stain Repellent prior to wear. The best way to keep your SKEANIE footwear looking bright and new is to simply wipe over with a clean damp cloth or leather wipe. Applying Shucare Leather Conditioner and Renovating Polish will assist with maintaining their softness and colour. SKEANIE footwear should never be placed in the washing machine or dryer.
Shoe Size Measurements
How to measure your child’s foot.
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe, measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
Recommended Maximum Foot Length
22 / 5 130mm
23 / 6 137mm
24 / 7 145mm
25 / 8 152mm
26 / 9 159mm
27 / 10 165mm
28 / 11 172mm